Monday, June 27, 2005

My Current Shuffle Playlist

I'm not really a ritual person but then again I'm not overly spontaneous. I think on the Myers-Briggs test I scored right on the border the trait that corresponds to spontanity vs. routine. (For the record, I'm an INTJ but am high only on the "T")

But since I got my Shuffle, Sunday has become my weekly ritual of loading up the iPod and charging it up. I really like the Shuffle. It's light and fairly unoptrusive for my afternoon walk/runs (mostly walks) and the sound response seems better than the 20Gig model I now regret buying. It also keeps a charge for a long time - supposedly 12 hours though I've never been so anal as to measure it. At any rate, it's a lot longer than the 20 Gig model.

Here's my current playlist (and yes, I am a music buying addict, a friend of Lester B.):

  • Lowlights - Lowlights
  • Clap You Hands Say Yeah - s/t (yes, I have fallen for the hype machine. They remind me of a nastier mid-80's Talking Heads)
  • Animal Collective - Sung Tongs
  • Burd Early - Falling Feather EP
  • Jennifer O'Connor - The Color and the Lights
  • Lullatone - Little Songs about Raindrops (yes, really, children's music)
  • MAHER SHALAL HASH BAZ - Souvenior De Mauve (my new niece's name is Maeve... concidence???)
  • MAHER SHALAL HASH BAZ - Blues du Jour
  • My Pal Foot Foot - BlACK Knight,Black Tie...Where DO THE Strangers Meet?
  • Hope and Anchor - The Geography Of Goodbyes
  • Selected Songs from Paste Magazine Sampler 16
  • The Flaming Lips - Wedding Crashers song leak
  • Apothecary Hymns - Trowel & Era
  • Josephine Foster - Hazel Eyes, I will Lead You
  • Oneida - The Wedding
  • M. Ward - Transistor Radio
  • Chin Up Chin Up - We Should Have Never...
  • Various Artists - Esopus #4: Imaginary Friends
  • 13& God - self/titled
  • Antony & The Johnsons - Hope there's Someone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home