Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Do the Zombie




Stubbs the Zombie looks to be the game of the year, or maybe the 2nd half of the year (hello GTA: SA).

It's soundtrack will consist of contemporary bands doing 50's covers:
The soundtrack includes performances by Ben Kweller, The Raveonettes performing My Boyfriend's Back, and Cake doing a take on Strangers in the Night. Other performers include: Rogue Wave (Everyday), Death Cab for Cutie (Earth Angel), The Dandy Warhols (All I Have to Do Is Dream), Oranger (Mr. Sandman), The Walkmen (There Goes My Baby), The Flaming Lips (If I Only Had a Brain), Clem Snide (Tears on My Pillow), Rose Hill Drive (Shakin' All Over), Milton Mapes (Lonesome Town), and Phantom Planet doing The Living Dead. All of these songs you are probably familiar with, except for the last one, The Living Dead, which is an original tune.
more at InsideMacGames.com here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home