Monday, September 12, 2005

:-( -- Uncommon Folk On Hiatus...

Bummer...

Unfortunately, Uncommon Folk is going on an extended
hiatus and may not come back. What the distant future
holds I do not know but what the future right now holds
is me not being able to give proper time to the
website and going through some massive personal and
financial trouble. So, if you were planning on sending any
records please do not at this time. Maybe Uncommon Folk
will be back one day but that all depends on the wind
and how it blows. I am trying to salvage the
compilation and will keep everyone posted on that. Much love and
PEACE to everyone. You have all been amazing and have
brought great things into my life and I hope Uncommon
Folk did the same for you. Take care,

Josh Honn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home